Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hello Dave

Carrie and I have been fans of Hello Dave since the early-mid 90s. We would love to hear from some of you out there about your experiences with the band, the good or the bad (though i doubt there are any bad experiences!). Personally, I have enjoyed seeing Mike and the boys playing for all these years for so many new fans. It seems that everytime I go to a show, which isn't as often as it used to be, they are playing to a new group of faces. However, their music, their energy and their spirit remain the same. It's a great thing to see!

Speaking of seeing the band, they are playing tonight at Walter Payton's Roundhouse, in Aurora, IL. I hope to see some of you there tonight, in fact, I know I will. Have a great time, and I look forward to your post.

No comments: